Friday, March 26, 2010

Doing better

One week with the big braces on and my teeth are finally starting to adjust. The pain is to a minimum now and I have started to eat harder foods. I had some Cheeze-its today with was great until I realized how bad they get stuck in the braces. EVERYTHING gets stuck in the braces.

My friend:


My appointment with the Oral Surgeon is on Thursday morning and I am very excited and ready to see what he says. Is it bad that a part of me is hoping he will say I am good to go and ready to schedule surgery. Unrealistic expectation I know but hey, a girl can dream right?!?!

Tomorrow my mom will be in town and we haven't seen her since the beginning of Janurary. J and I are headed out on the town to a dressy fundraiser for the school with a lot of alcohol. Needless to say the braces may go hog-wild. Consider yourself warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment