Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Computer predicted profile

I got my computer predicted profile image from Dr Hitchcock a couple of weeks ago. It is hard to believe that the girl below could be the future me. It is also hard to believe that the before profile is me. I NEVER look at my profile for the below reason but I guess it is me. I told a friend of mine that I got my image but didn't want anyone to see the before shot. She told me, well I see you all the time so I am sure the before shot wouldn't surprise me. Maybe that is true, but it sure scared the hell out of me! HA!


I think it is pretty obvious but the first pic is the after and the second is the before.


Who dat?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, I found your blog on the facebook orthognathic surgery page, which I have now started following! I also took a photo of my profile the other day, and like you, this is not something I look at often! I haven't even got my braces on yet, so I've got a long way to go yet. How much longer have you got to have your braces for? Hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only had the big braces on for seven weeks and I am looking at a year long sentence. Yeah, the profile is pretty rough but the good news is that we are finally doing something about it! :) When do you get your braces on?

    Thanks for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my first hospital appointment in a few weeks, so hopefully should be getting the braces on not too long after that! I had braces when I was a teenager and I'm not looking forward to having them again, but the sooner I get them on, the sooner I get them off! I think I'll probably have them for about a year too. I've started writing a blog too (http://jawsurgerystory.blogspot.com/), there's not much on there at the moment, but as soon as it all gets underway I'll get some photos up!

    ReplyDelete