Monday, May 17, 2010

Approved!!!

I can hardly believe it but I just got off the phone with the insurance company and they said that my surgery has been approved!!!! I can't even believe it!


I really thought that this would be a huge insurance battle and it is such a relief that it is approved on the first go round!


Now I haven't seen the approval in writing so I am still not going to be 100% convinced until I get the letter but this is a major step in the right direction!

Yeah me! :)


Here are some pictures of our daughters first communion from this past weekend.






2 comments:

  1. Mandy, everyone looks gorgeous! Hope you had a nice day! I consider my first communion pics as some of my favorite childhood pictures. Good news about the insurance approval. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! That is so awesome your insurance is paying for it. It's nice that you know it now so you have one less thing to worry about. I must say, you will love it! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete