Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Long Story

I have always been a person who has a lot to say. My jaw problems have always got in the way however whenever I start jabbering a lot. I usually just ease up on my amount of talking and the good news is when you are having a conversation with someone there are pauses when you can rest your jaw when the other person is talking.

This is not the case when I am trying to read a story to my kiddos. As they get older the stories get longer. My poor jaw just can't keep up and gets so sore and I end up having to stop reading. :(

Pretty sure there is not ever one hour that passes that my stupid jaw doesn't cause me some sort of problem. I would venture to guess that I think about my varies problems that are a result of my jaw issues over 100 times a day.

I am SO looking forward to being able to read a LONG LONG story to my littles after my surgery is over and I am all healed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment