Monday, June 28, 2010

Slacking


Sorry I have been a blogging slacker lately. I am loving this whole blogging idea so I have decided to create another blog focusing on my obsession- saving money. My blog will cover all of the latest and greatest savings for retail shopping, grocery shopping, online shopping, etc.... So this latest venture is sucking up a good amount of my time so between that and my three kids, husband and dog I have left very little time for you readers! However, I will not leave you hanging as I promise to keep you updated on my progress with my mouth and the hilariousness of having braces at the age of 34.

I have another ortho appointment on Thursday so my teeth will be hating me this weekend, just in time for our family vacation to Lake Michigan. Mouth pain or not, you can bet this metal mouth is going to be enjoying the lake, sand burning my butt and family time.

Will update you after my ortho appointment.
Wanted to post a picture of the t-shirt I HAVE to have.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I have to have that shirt too! Let me know when you find where to get it! And...if you find a coupon for it! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- I will let you know!! And of course I will have a coupon because I don't buy anything without one!! :) Any insurance updates from you?? Hopefully you are having some luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your fingers crossed. I mailed my appeal in Monday. They have to let me know by 30 days so hopefully we'll hear something soon! :) Either way I'll at least know I did all I could to get it covered!

    ReplyDelete