Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Off topic.......

This has nothing to do with jaws, teeth or my mouth. It is a little search engine I have come across that pays you to use them as your search engine.

Simply use Swagbucks instead of Google when searching the web and start winning “swagbucks”. Then cash in your “swagbucks” for gift cards including Starbucks, Amazon, Target, and more!!

Click on the link below and it will give you instructions on how to use the toolbar. I started using it a few weeks ago and am already up to 483 swagbucks....almost enough to qualify for a gift card and I have to do nothing extra to get it!

Enter the code BACKTOSCHOOL and get 70 free Swag Bucks right off the bat.


Search & Win


I love to save!

:)- The "future" Thrifty Lady (website coming this fall AFTER my surgery) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment