Monday, September 13, 2010

Four weeks from today!


Very excited that my surgery is four weeks from today. Trying to get everything ready for my mom & step-dad who will be taking care of my kiddos for me when I am recovering. God bless their little hearts, they have no idea what they are in for with my kids! Hopefully the kids will be on their best behavior!!


I want to thank everyone for their kind uplifting words. It is nice to know I am not the only one who has ever felt like this! Anyway, I am over it and feeling great now. Went to the Ohio State game and watched them beat up on Miami on Saturday. Was a great, much needed, day out! So much fun!


The next two Monday's I will be off to Detroit for all of my appointments and then in four weeks the big day will be here! Lots to do, lots to do!


Regardless of where you are in this journey, I wish you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment