Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 9 Post Op

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was *hot* like me!
(think it is time for some make-up)

Leading annoying things:
Not eating while everyone else is
Numb face
Frozen look to me
Bruising on face
Swollen way more on one side than the other
Dry mouth when sleeping...I mean Sahara dry


Happy things:
Eating blended soups in the fall
I can eat pumpkin pie without the crust
Breathing SO MUCH BETTER!

Annoying things:
Strange feeling still on leg- almost like something is on my skin rubbing against my pants but nothing is there!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy!
    Wow, you had a rough 1st week, I just read that last post! I so glad you are beyond that. You look great and you will continue to feel better! Let me know what you find out about the transfusion. That doesn't usually take place so I am very curious about that.

    Have a wonder day tomorrow!
    Regards,
    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will let you know about the transfusion!

    Thanks Brent! :)

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete